You Can Have A Steady Flow Of Qualified Prospects… Even If You’ve Failed To Make Online Advertising Work For Your Business
The key to online advertising is understanding how your message is being perceived by your prospect…
- Who is your ideal customer?
- Where are they seeing the ad?
- What’s their frame of mind when they see it?
- Are they using a mobile device, or are they seeing your ad on a desktop?
These questions are just the starting point.
But if you don’t nail the answers… and let them inform your marketing… you can have the best designer and copywriters in the world, but your ad won’t sell.
This Is Where Funnels Come In
You can’t persuade without having an excellent understanding of your target audience.
Once you have that understanding, a good funnel meets the prospect where they’re at, giving them the choice of dropping out, joining the tribe, and (if they’re ready) becoming a client. When they choose to become a client, your funnel gives them a frictionless avenue to buy, upgrade, and continue up the value ladder. But I’m getting ahead of myself.
It’s a way of segmenting who you’re talking to. And once you do that, you can tailor the message to be exactly what your audience needs to hear at precisely the right time.
There’s As Many Funnel Variations As There Are Prospects…
But there’s three types of funnels that get most of the business.
- Opt-In Funnels. This funnel has a low barrier to entry and can be used on cold traffic. The opt-in funnel is all about letting suspects and prospects self-identify as interested (they opt-in) or not interested (they bounce from the page).
- Webinar Funnels. Webinar funnels are a powerful way to demonstrate your expertise, build trust, establish authority, and sell higher-priced products and services.
- High-Ticket Funnels. The high-ticket funnel is sent to warm and hot leads. These people already know, like, and trust you, and they’re willing to spend big money to get your highest-level products and services.
Individually these funnels don’t fit every situation, but chances are your business could benefit from one or more of them.
Are You Ready To See If Your Business Is Ready For Sales Funnels?
While I believe that a funnel can do any business good, not every business is ready for the types of funnels we provide.
- You need to have traffic, or be willing to pay for it. Otherwise you’re playing to an empty concert hall.
- You must have an offer that converts prospects into customers… today. You have to know that your offer sells. (If it’s a new offer, we can test it to find out.)
- You have to have the right mindset. Sometimes it takes time and testing to get the funnel right. You need to trust the process.
- Your business needs to be prepped. If the funnel hits a home run, is your business ready to process the new volume?
If this sounds like you, let’s talk.
The first conversation is just exploratory: we’ll get to know each other, and see if we think we can help you. If nothing else, we might be able to give you some ideas that you can run with on your own.
Click here to tell us about your situation, and we’ll get back to you within 24-hours to schedule a time that works for you.